- Please call for rates
- On-call services and personal recovery assistance available, please inquire directly with Dr. Sagan
Although Dr. Sagan does not accept health insurance directly, out-of-network services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits for out-of-network-providers who issue me a superbill?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not given sufficient advance notice, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.